Old 31-05-2007, 09:52 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.gardens.edible
Adam Funk[_2_] Adam Funk[_2_] is offline

Default Hey Terri

On 2007-05-31, Glenn Knickerbocker wrote:

Adam Funk wrote:
BTW it is impossible to grow rosemary from seeds,

Yeah, and my sister's German friends actually believed a forest couldn't
grow without human intervention.

Seriously.

I didn't say it's impossible for rosemary to grow [intransitively]
from seeds. But I could have said more precisely that it's
"impractical" or "practically impossible" [for people] to grow it
[transitively].

However, some plants do spread naturally by non-seedy means.

--
Due to digital rights management, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible. We apologise for