Old 31-05-2007, 08:11 PM posted to triangle.gardens
me[_2_] me[_2_] is offline

Default Gardenia with leaves turning yellow

wrote in message
oups.com...
Ditto on the whitefly.
Try an insecticidal soap, and after dusk so as not to damage any
late-
foraging bees.
(Bees need all the friends they can get these days).

Indeed. I have been exploring the possibility of putting some hives on
my property just to let the colonies thrive (I don't need the honey).
I have not had anyone definitely tell me that this is a good thing
though.

We have no shortage of carpenter bees, which I dispatch with a squash
racquet