Old 31-05-2007, 11:13 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_11_] Reel McKoi[_11_] is offline

Default Melamine in fish food

"San Diego Joe" wrote in message
In the paper today was a story about fish food contaminated with melamine.
The story was about commercial fish farming, but it got me to wondering
how
much melamine I don't know about is in what I feed my fish.

Fish and other pets aside, I wonder how much is in our food, the things that
we eat. We're sticking to fresh foods only. No more convenience foods that
contain all types of "additives."
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.