Old 30-03-2003, 02:32 AM
dalecochoy

Default [IBC] Hardware Cloth

----- Original Message -----
From: "John NJ"
Subject: [IBC] Hardware Cloth
I came home, got on my trusty computer and shopped the internet. I

ordered
some rolls of 1/8th inch hardware cloth which should be delivered right to
my door sometime next week. I probably paid too much but I refuse to keep
driving around on a Saturday with so many other things to do.
John-NJ

John, Are you going to the MidAtlantic bonsai societies convention in NJ on
April 11-13Th. ? ( See website)
If so, and not too late to cancel order, I could bring you a roll to the
convention. I can't imagine ordering it over the internet! :). shipping?
Are they sending it in a roll or what?
Regards,
Dale Cochoy, Wild Things Bonsai Studio, Hartville, Ohio
http://www.WildThingsBonsai.Com
Specializing in power wood carving tools.
Yakimono no Kokoro bonsai pottery of hand-built stoneware

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++