Old 30-03-2003, 02:33 AM
John NJ

Default [IBC] Benches done

After looking at lots of plans and photos of various bonsai display benches,
I decided that since I don't have any real bonsai yet, just a bunch of
plants with potential, I didn't need a real bonsai bench.

I drove over to Home Depot (they're good for some things) and picked up some
wire shelves for closet organizers. I have a bunch of patio block from a
dog run we took down so those will be the legs. Done.

Now I have to figure out where to put them.

John-NJ

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++