Old 01-06-2007, 08:15 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default wish list

Ever write down orchid wish lists? I was cleaning off my desk (yeah, that
was my first mistake) and found many tiny scraps of paper tucked amongst the
piles of bills and other things I intend to get to one of these days.
Mostly they contain the usual: titles of books and songs to purchase but I
also stumbled across Den. cucumerianum and Poly(radnis?) sallenii ( a
relative of the Ghost Orchid).

Its June 1st, the wallet's fat (Yeah, that's the second mistake).

I feel the heat of orchid lust a-rising.

Must. not. reach. for. credit. card.

K Barrett