Old 02-06-2007, 11:07 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Worm question

"Lilah Morgan" wrote in
link.net:

When I was working by the pond today I noticed a worm(well I think
it's a worm). But it wasn't your regular earthworm. It was VERY
skinny and black. Like the size of a thick horsehair. I wouldn't have
known it was a worm if it hadn't of been moving around like worms do.
Anyone have any ideas what kind of worm it is, and if it's a bad one?
I put it in an old coffee can with some wet dirt because if it was a
bad worm, I don't want it 'contaminating' anything, and it's a good
worm, I don't wanna kill it.

There are bad worms???