Old 02-06-2007, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Plant ID

On 2 Jun, 19:57, K wrote:
JennyC writes
Damn !!
I've got one too, but can't remember what it's called either !! It's got
tiny yellowish berries ATM....

It's hard to tell from a distance. Close up would help. Looks like a
honeysuckle - Lonicera xylosteum. Except that has red berries.

Ladies, red or yellow?!?! ;o) Thank you both. I'll go for the Lonicera
xylosteum and just close my fingers. I've checked it and it really
does look like it. K, I've made a second post with a close up on it
above. I've managed to cover around 30 plants - only this one eluded
me .... and also a hebe and without flowers it's so difficult.