Old 01-06-2007, 07:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Plant ID

Hullo. Can someone help me and tell me what this is. Mind gone blank -
can't find it. Thank you very much.

http://cjoint.com/?gbuqy00ofF

Old 01-06-2007, 09:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hullo. Can someone help me and tell me what this is. Mind gone blank -
can't find it. Thank you very much.

http://cjoint.com/?gbuqy00ofF

Looks a bit like a shrubby honeysuckle but I can not see the flowers
properly.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Old 01-06-2007, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 1 Jun, 21:15, "Charlie Pridham"
wrote:
Looks a bit like a shrubby honeysuckle but I can not see the flowers
properly.

Thanks Charlie (I thought it was some kind of viburnum ... like the
opulus). Here's a close up of the flowers - minute yellow but when I
took the picture, about 3 weeks ago, I didn't really had a proper look
at them so I can't tell you more. I had so many plants to photograph
and it was rainning really bad ...

http://cjoint.com/?gbxSRZax85

Old 02-06-2007, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hullo. Can someone help me and tell me what this is. Mind gone blank -
can't find it. Thank you very much.

http://cjoint.com/?gbuqy00ofF

Damn !!
I've got one too, but can't remember what it's called either !! It's got
tiny yellowish berries ATM....
Jenny

Old 02-06-2007, 07:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

JennyC writes

"La Puce" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hullo. Can someone help me and tell me what this is. Mind gone blank -
can't find it. Thank you very much.

http://cjoint.com/?gbuqy00ofF

Damn !!
I've got one too, but can't remember what it's called either !! It's got
tiny yellowish berries ATM....

It's hard to tell from a distance. Close up would help. Looks like a
honeysuckle - Lonicera xylosteum. Except that has red berries.
--
Kay

Old 02-06-2007, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2 Jun, 19:57, K wrote:
JennyC writes
Damn !!
I've got one too, but can't remember what it's called either !! It's got
tiny yellowish berries ATM....

It's hard to tell from a distance. Close up would help. Looks like a
honeysuckle - Lonicera xylosteum. Except that has red berries.

Ladies, red or yellow?!?! ;o) Thank you both. I'll go for the Lonicera
xylosteum and just close my fingers. I've checked it and it really
does look like it. K, I've made a second post with a close up on it
above. I've managed to cover around 30 plants - only this one eluded
me .... and also a hebe and without flowers it's so difficult.

Old 03-06-2007, 09:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote in message
ups.com...
On 2 Jun, 19:57, K wrote:
JennyC writes
Damn !!
I've got one too, but can't remember what it's called either !! It's got
tiny yellowish berries ATM....

It's hard to tell from a distance. Close up would help. Looks like a
honeysuckle - Lonicera xylosteum. Except that has red berries.

Ladies, red or yellow?!?! ;o) Thank you both. I'll go for the Lonicera
xylosteum and just close my fingers. I've checked it and it really
does look like it. K, I've made a second post with a close up on it
above. I've managed to cover around 30 plants - only this one eluded
me .... and also a hebe and without flowers it's so difficult.

Yep- that's the one - Two days more sun have turned the berries red :~))
Pictures at : http://picasaweb.google.com/tayac21
Jenny

Old 03-06-2007, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 3 Jun, 09:08, "JennyC" wrote:
Yep- that's the one - Two days more sun have turned the berries red :~))
Pictures at :http://picasaweb.google.com/tayac21

Brilliant! Thank you, thank you )