Old 03-06-2007, 02:32 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default How long for Roundup to Kill

Red wrote:
Steveo wrote:

Not familiar with scythe. A surfactant?

Red

No it's another herbicide that speeds up the kill. Lesco sells the
combo under the name 'razor burn' but you can add it yourself.

http://www.biconet.com/lawn/scythe.html

"Results visible within minutes." Are they serious? No, I've used
Crossbow (brush killer) mixed with glyophosphate, but the results were
no better or faster than if I'd used either one individually. Think
I'll give scythe a try - thanks for the heads up.

Red

You're welcome.

I wouldn't hold my breath for the 'results in minutes' but it does
accelerate the kill, especially on grass. No reason to add it unless you're
looking for a quick knock down. The glyo generally does the same job by
itself in 10 to 14 days.