Old 03-06-2007, 09:23 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Plastic Mulch?

"~~ Shelly ~~" wrote in
:

box cutter.

Which one? I've got about a dozen different tools that will cut boxes
with no trouble at all. If I tell my little sister to cut the flap off
the box and she does it, she's also a box cutter...

Sorry, you've inadvertantly hit on one of my pet-peeves. The tool in
question is most likely a utility knife, not a "box cutter."

Puckdropper