Old 03-06-2007, 09:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Plant ID

"La Puce" wrote in message
ups.com...
On 2 Jun, 19:57, K wrote:
JennyC writes
Damn !!
I've got one too, but can't remember what it's called either !! It's got
tiny yellowish berries ATM....

It's hard to tell from a distance. Close up would help. Looks like a
honeysuckle - Lonicera xylosteum. Except that has red berries.

Ladies, red or yellow?!?! ;o) Thank you both. I'll go for the Lonicera
xylosteum and just close my fingers. I've checked it and it really
does look like it. K, I've made a second post with a close up on it
above. I've managed to cover around 30 plants - only this one eluded
me .... and also a hebe and without flowers it's so difficult.

Yep- that's the one - Two days more sun have turned the berries red :~))
Pictures at : http://picasaweb.google.com/tayac21
Jenny