Old 03-06-2007, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] grumpyat@eanx100.co.uk is offline

Default Caterpillar problem

Help , First off I know marginally less than Zero about gardening, so
be gentle!! I have a bush in the garden which grows against the side
of the house. Small green leaves and sort of yellowy / pale green
edges Leaves about the size of 'privet'?
It has become covered in cotton wool type cobwebs and loads of 1" long
dark grey caterpillars with 2 rows of black spots on them. I pair of
spots per body segment. Hope this is enough info.

Q...what are they and how can I get rid of them? I presume that they
are 'up to no good' ?

Many thanks