Old 03-06-2007, 04:30 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Hal[_1_] Hal[_1_] is offline

Default Finis

On Sat, 2 Jun 2007 11:13:57 CST, Galen Hekhuis
wrote:

It's about noon here and the rain has pretty much stopped. We got
somewhere between 2 and 3 inches of rain. It isn't a flood or
anything but like I say, it's better than the whole month of May. It
may even have put some real hurting on that fire just to the east, I
know it's been only about a month, but we've been putting up with that
thing it seems like forever.

It does seem like longer than a month and I only get the smoke when
the wind is from the South. Not every day nor all day, but enough to
encourage me to take more lounge chair and movie time instead of
weeding around the pond and flower bed work.

I'm glad you got a measurable amount of rain too.

Regards,

Hal