Old 03-06-2007, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Frank Booth Snr Frank Booth Snr is offline

Default Small fruit tree

Bob Hobden wrote:
"Frank Booth Snr" wrote ...

This sprouted from a stone in early spring. I thought it was an apricot
since I chucked the stones from eaten fruit into a trough last year. But
looking at the leaves, I'm not so sure. Looks more like a cherry. Any
ideas please?

*http://tinyurl.com/2jmckn*

That looks like leaves of the large Apricot tree on the next allotment to
mine.

Thanks everyone. Looked at some leaf images online and together with
your opinions it seems fairly conclusive