Old 04-06-2007, 04:03 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Finis

we got one of those mister fans for our rabbits to keep em cool on the
hottest days. that fan, BTW, is built for outdoor use!! we got an
Arizona mist system (around 21-22 bucks) for us, attached to the
outdoor shade umbrella.

they work extremely well!!

On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 17:22:51 CST, ~ jan wrote:
We were very fortunate to have a member bring a big fan with a
mister system attached. So here we sat, 7 of us, under our 2 white pop-up
canopies and this mister blowing across us. While other groups were working
in shifts of 2 people, we all sat there for most the day together chatting.