Old 04-06-2007, 09:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Q: What besides plants and mulch do you have in your garden?

In article ,
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

Whoa bro.......your trigger finger is fast!

You got it right....it's our nature....the old scorpion and frog thing.

Keep on keepin' on
Charlie

If'n it were my fingers, they would be wrapped around a petanque ball
and a cool one. None of my fingers were made for triggers.

- Bill

Not even the spray trigger of the hose to squirt a passing child? I do it
all the time!

Well . . . I have been known to hose down a biker and his damn straight
pipes. They make more noise than a freakin' semi. Thing with getting old
is that it affects your judgement. Where once you'd have held your piece
suddenly, you're ol' alligator mouth. But kids? You bad woman. Nah, I'm
not down with hosing down kids unless it is a very hot day and they
agree. I got me one of them motion detection sprinklers to keep the
"Hounds from Hell" from romping around in the lettuce patch. I always
forget when I turn it on. It's the last thing on my mind when I head for
the tools and, wham. Like I say, not bad on a hot day but we be putting
together a string of foggy morning and, just, comfortable afternoons.

When the kids come back and TP your garden, you'd best laugh with them
because you had it comin';-)
- Bill