Old 05-06-2007, 12:13 AM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Propane weed burner question

Jan Flora wrote in news:snowshoe-8A18E9.01121204062007
@prawn.nwc.acsalaska.net:

(Ice fog is when moisture in
the air freezes and turns to fog. It's a real trip to see for the first
time. It happens at about -45F. or colder.)

We have ice fog here (Indiana) sometimes, too, and it doesn't get that cold
here. I have photos of my horses out in it, AAMOF. Or at least it's what
they call "freezing fog" here. Is there a difference? To see photo which
will tell you absolutely nothing except there is fog and horses, go to:
http://community.webshots.com/user/deerhnd
fourth page.