Old 05-06-2007, 11:16 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ron H. Ron H. is offline

Default Turkeys!!! Turkeys!!! Turkeys!!!

Hey! Great Idea!!! I even have a motion sensor triggered valve that I used a
few years ago for deer ( before I discovered Liquid FenceŽ ). Thanks Carl!

Ron H.

"Carl 1 Lucky Texan" wrote in message
et...
Ron H wrote:

Yes turkeys, over a dozen real wild turkeys!! How can I keep them off of
my newly seeded lawn area? They love to roll in the loose dirt!!!

No, a fence is not an option!
No, I don't want to fill my freezer with wild turkey meat!
No, I can't let the dog run free, it will do just as much damage!

Any ideas???

Ron H. West Central Wisconsin

Motion activated sprinkler.

Carl