Old 05-06-2007, 12:22 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default "Lilah Morgan" Stinky Cheesy Human Kakaa Really Stinks "Lilah Morgan"

Billy Rose expounded:

My bad but why not just put the potty mouths in the kill-file? That's
what I did. If it wants to make the effort to come up with another sign
in, I'll kill that one too. OK. Sorry that I responded. Next time I'll
just kill.

Eh, I've never used a killfile, but if it works for you, go for it!
Just remember, if you're in a regular thread they try to infiltrate,
snip the bad groups (they sometimes try to hide as a 'good poster' and
join in the conversation but add the crossposts just to get things
into the groups they want to 'play' with.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts