Old 05-06-2007, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.gardens,alt.cheese,alt.tv.xena,alt.magick

Default "Lilah Morgan" Stinky Cheesy Human Kakaa Really Stinks "Lilah Morgan"

In article . com,
Radium wrote:

Cheddar cheese stinks like human kakaa.

You do realize that you're wasting space, don't you? Say good-bye to the
nice people now.
- Billy
Old 05-06-2007, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.gardens,alt.cheese,alt.tv.xena,alt.magick

On Jun 4, 5:52 pm, Billy Rose wrote:

You do realize that you're wasting space, don't you? Say good-bye to the
nice people now.

I'm so humored, thanks.

Old 05-06-2007, 02:54 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Billy Rose expounded:

In article . com,
Radium wrote:

Cheddar cheese stinks like human kakaa.

You do realize that you're wasting space, don't you? Say good-bye to the
nice people now.
- Billy

Bill, always check the crossposting. This is posted by a troll to all
of these groups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav, rec.gardens, alt.cheese,
alt.tv.xena, alt.magick. Whenever you see so many unrelated groups in
a crosspost you know you're dealing with a troll. Ignore it. If you
reply you only encourage it.

Don't feed the trolls!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Old 05-06-2007, 05:29 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Billy Rose expounded:

In article . com,
Radium wrote:

Cheddar cheese stinks like human kakaa.

You do realize that you're wasting space, don't you? Say good-bye to the
nice people now.
- Billy

Bill, always check the crossposting. This is posted by a troll to all
of these groups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav, rec.gardens, alt.cheese,
alt.tv.xena, alt.magick. Whenever you see so many unrelated groups in
a crosspost you know you're dealing with a troll. Ignore it. If you
reply you only encourage it.

Don't feed the trolls!

My bad but why not just put the potty mouths in the kill-file? That's
what I did. If it wants to make the effort to come up with another sign
in, I'll kill that one too. OK. Sorry that I responded. Next time I'll
just kill.
- Billy
Old 05-06-2007, 05:30 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Don't feed the trolls!

Thanks.
- Billy

Old 05-06-2007, 11:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.gardens,alt.cheese,alt.tv.xena,alt.magick

On Jun 4, 9:00 pm, Radium wrote:
On Jun 4, 5:52 pm, Billy Rose wrote:

You do realize that you're wasting space, don't you? Say good-bye to the
nice people now.

I'm so humored, thanks.

she probably kf'd you and you just can't stand it

now she knows.. YOU CAN'T STAND IT SUCKER

Old 05-06-2007, 12:22 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Billy Rose expounded:

My bad but why not just put the potty mouths in the kill-file? That's
what I did. If it wants to make the effort to come up with another sign
in, I'll kill that one too. OK. Sorry that I responded. Next time I'll
just kill.

Eh, I've never used a killfile, but if it works for you, go for it!
Just remember, if you're in a regular thread they try to infiltrate,
snip the bad groups (they sometimes try to hide as a 'good poster' and
join in the conversation but add the crossposts just to get things
into the groups they want to 'play' with.
Old 05-06-2007, 04:18 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Billy Rose expounded:

My bad but why not just put the potty mouths in the kill-file? That's
what I did. If it wants to make the effort to come up with another sign
in, I'll kill that one too. OK. Sorry that I responded. Next time I'll
just kill.

Eh, I've never used a killfile, but if it works for you, go for it!
Just remember, if you're in a regular thread they try to infiltrate,
snip the bad groups (they sometimes try to hide as a 'good poster' and
join in the conversation but add the crossposts just to get things
into the groups they want to 'play' with.

Well my theory is that it takes them more time to set up a new address
than it does for me to put them in my kill file. I win.

It's obvious that this "effluent" is looking for attention. It's sad to
think that the only way "it" knows how to get attention, is guaranteed
to get "it" rejection. I know we went over this in abnormal psychology
but that was a long time ago, bad parenting I think, but I can't
remember the recovery rate.

I doubt "it" will get help but I can always hope.

Thanks for the tips.

- Billy
Old 05-06-2007, 04:54 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 08:18:56 -0700, Billy Rose
wrote:

It's obvious that this "effluent" is looking for attention. It's sad to
think that the only way "it" knows how to get attention, is guaranteed
to get "it" rejection. I know we went over this in abnormal psychology
but that was a long time ago, bad parenting I think, but I can't
remember the recovery rate.

Extinction, as a conditioning technique, does work. Just takes time.

Charlie

Good on you boy. Good on you.

- Billy
Old 06-06-2007, 01:00 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Jun 4, 6:54 pm, Ann wrote:

Bill, always check the crossposting. This is posted by a troll to all
of these groups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav, rec.gardens, alt.cheese,
alt.tv.xena, alt.magick. Whenever you see so many unrelated groups in
a crosspost you know you're dealing with a troll. Ignore it. If you
reply you only encourage it.

I crossposted to all groups frequented by "Lilah Morgan" because I
wanted to get his attention about how cheddar cheese stinks like human
kakaa and why I spell it "kakaa" instead of "caca".