Old 05-06-2007, 04:18 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default "Lilah Morgan" Stinky Cheesy Human Kakaa Really Stinks "Lilah Morgan"

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Billy Rose expounded:

My bad but why not just put the potty mouths in the kill-file? That's
what I did. If it wants to make the effort to come up with another sign
in, I'll kill that one too. OK. Sorry that I responded. Next time I'll
just kill.

Eh, I've never used a killfile, but if it works for you, go for it!
Just remember, if you're in a regular thread they try to infiltrate,
snip the bad groups (they sometimes try to hide as a 'good poster' and
join in the conversation but add the crossposts just to get things
into the groups they want to 'play' with.

Well my theory is that it takes them more time to set up a new address
than it does for me to put them in my kill file. I win.

It's obvious that this "effluent" is looking for attention. It's sad to
think that the only way "it" knows how to get attention, is guaranteed
to get "it" rejection. I know we went over this in abnormal psychology
but that was a long time ago, bad parenting I think, but I can't
remember the recovery rate.

I doubt "it" will get help but I can always hope.

Thanks for the tips.

- Billy