Old 05-06-2007, 04:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default "Lilah Morgan" Stinky Cheesy Human Kakaa Really Stinks "Lilah Morgan"

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 08:18:56 -0700, Billy Rose
wrote:

It's obvious that this "effluent" is looking for attention. It's sad to
think that the only way "it" knows how to get attention, is guaranteed
to get "it" rejection. I know we went over this in abnormal psychology
but that was a long time ago, bad parenting I think, but I can't
remember the recovery rate.

Extinction, as a conditioning technique, does work. Just takes time.

Charlie

Good on you boy. Good on you.

- Billy