Old 30-03-2003, 03:56 AM
The Ranger

Default Nectarine Tree: Leaf Predator

I have a budding nectarine sapling. It's doing beautifully, budding and
blooming, sprouting with bright green growths every day. I noticed that the
lowest branches (about 24" - 26" off the ground) are being made into fine
examples of green lace. I checked every branch, behind every leaf, around
every new growth and could find no worms present. I found some of those
annoying little fly-gnats and dealt with them accordingly.

I'd like to solicit you experts for an idea of what to look for or perhaps
assist the tree in fending off this latest parasite. I'm living in Zone 9.

Many thanks.

The Ranger
--
The 56k modem teaches us patience, humility, and the love of quiet
contemplation, grasshopper.