Old 05-06-2007, 08:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
Hollyhock Hollyhock is offline

Default Help! Tall Tomatoes needed UK only reply

Help!
I have just joined and I am not sure if you are in the UK or not but I
am and I urgently need some very tall fruiting Tomatoes, 5-6ft
(possibly grown hydroponically). To be used in a Show Garden at
Gardeners World Live 2007, NEC Birmingham. If you can help respond.
The person who suplies exactly what I need will get two tickets for
the show and the evening entertainments on Saturday 16th June 2007.
Get back to me soon please, only if you can help as, I am really busy.
To see the perfect ones for me go to www.mammothonion.cco.uk
Yellow and Red Current Tomatoes
They need to be strong and in very good condition.
Cheers