Old 05-06-2007, 08:10 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Help! Tall Tomatoes needed UK only reply

Help!
I have just joined and I am not sure if you are in the UK or not but I
am and I urgently need some very tall fruiting Tomatoes, 5-6ft
(possibly grown hydroponically). To be used in a Show Garden at
Gardeners World Live 2007, NEC Birmingham. If you can help respond.
The person who suplies exactly what I need will get two tickets for
the show and the evening entertainments on Saturday 16th June 2007.
Get back to me soon please, only if you can help as, I am really busy.
To see the perfect ones for me go to www.mammothonion.cco.uk
Yellow and Red Current Tomatoes
They need to be strong and in very good condition.
Cheers

Old 06-06-2007, 02:28 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Hollyhock expounded:

Help!
I have just joined and I am not sure if you are in the UK or not but I
am and I urgently need some very tall fruiting Tomatoes, 5-6ft
(possibly grown hydroponically). To be used in a Show Garden at
Gardeners World Live 2007, NEC Birmingham. If you can help respond.
The person who suplies exactly what I need will get two tickets for
the show and the evening entertainments on Saturday 16th June 2007.
Get back to me soon please, only if you can help as, I am really busy.
To see the perfect ones for me go to www.mammothonion.cco.uk
Yellow and Red Current Tomatoes
They need to be strong and in very good condition.
Cheers

Try posting in uk.rec.gardening.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a