Old 06-06-2007, 08:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Edging a path

On 6/6/07 00:37, in article , "Anne
Jackson" wrote:

snip

I won't care, Sacha, 'cos by the time the weeds have grown I'll have made
a fortune, and I'll pay someone else to do the weeding... BG

Tsk......sometimes it's like pulling teeth.........

That's the second post, where you've mentioned 'teeth'! Are you having
problems, or are you thinking of taking up dentistry? G

Yes, it's my subconscious at work. I have to make an appointment with the
dentist and I keep forgetting - which is undoubtedly more subconscious at
work! ;-)

Or are you hinting that I haven't yet told you about my newly acquired
companies?
I'll e-mail you the 'yet to be updated' webpages, if you'd like?
I would welcome your comments, but not on the webpages, as I said
they are to be updated; they're pretty dire at the moment...

I'd love to see them.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk