Old 06-06-2007, 04:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Turkeys!!! Turkeys!!! Turkeys!!!

In article , "Aluckyguess"
wrote:

Man I would love to fill the freezer. Nothin like turkey that have ****ed
you off. Somehow they taste better.
"Ron H" wrote in message
Yes turkeys, over a dozen real wild turkeys!! How can I keep them off of
my newly seeded lawn area? They love to roll in the loose dirt!!!

No, a fence is not an option!
No, I don't want to fill my freezer with wild turkey meat!
No, I can't let the dog run free, it will do just as much damage!

Any ideas???

Ron H. West Central Wisconsin

--
This outgoing email was scanned by
Norton Antivirus Corp. Edition

This sounds like a job for the motion-detector-sprinkler.

- Billy