Old 06-06-2007, 03:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Barb[_2_] Barb[_2_] is offline

Default Cleaning old flagstones

Yes, I'm a tough old bird anyway .....main reason I'm gonna try it the hard
way is because I'm retired, mean and don't want to spend any more money than
I have to!!! I even have a bit of sharp sand in the garage somewhere among
the spiders!

When my back aches and I have blisters I may, of course, decide that
discretion is the better part of valour ....

Barb

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
"Barb" writes:
| Yep, you're probably right. But I'll give it a go anyway - it's lovely
| weather, and I'll put the old earphones on with an audiobook or
something

Do that. It's the youngsters that are such wimps! :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.