Old 06-06-2007, 05:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David \(Normandy\) David \(Normandy\) is offline

Default New hose attachment feeder from Miracle gro

Some years ago I bought the other spray attachment from Phostrogen I
believe, that dribbled down my arm and need shacking all the time. It's
now kicked under the greenhouse staging.

So with great optimism (I should have known better) I shelled out nine
quid for the new fangled one (as seen on TV no less) from Woolworth's.
It's one that has a green ready prepared solution of Miracle gro designed
to feed plants as you water.

I'll steer well clear then. I too had one of those rubbishy Phostrogen ones
which ended up in the dustbin. The first plants to get sprayed always got
overdosed and those towards the end always got drowned before they got fed.
Waste of money. I'll stick to mixing a measure of Miracle grow in a watering
can - at least it is easy to control how much each plant gets fed.

David.