Old 30-03-2003, 05:08 AM
oldehippie

Default [IBC] Hardware Cloth

"are you planning to use hardware cloth to cover the drainholes in your
bonsai
pots? I wouldn't recommend it. It may corrode before you get a chance to
repot.
Why not use plastic?"

Sorry, not really following the thread but is hardware cloth like netting or
more like cloth? If like netting or screen rather, is it possible
replacement screening for a camping tent, or screened in patio would work?
It is open like screen but not metal, more like plastic, can be cut with
scissors.

I don't know how quick it would muck up though since the holes are small.

Olde Hippie

--
to reply direct remove number from addy

"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts will"
"I prefer to perambulate to the tempo of a different percussionist"
"Stupidity is believing much, while understanding little"
....Charles A. Meyers