Old 07-06-2007, 01:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default New hose attachment feeder from Miracle gro

In article , Peter
James writes
Janet Tweedy wrote:

Humph ----
snipped
Just to let everyone know, or maybe I am missing the point?

Janet

Of course you are missing the point. The point is to make very large
profits for the manufacturer, and not to ease the task of watering and
feeding the garden. Or am I a cynic?

I felt it was a bit underhand to put the blurb about not being able to
reuse the bottle (in this recycling day and age!) in very small print
where you can't see it until you've opened the package.

I shall go back to my trusted method of filling up a dustbin with water
(we have two spare since they stopped collecting rubbish weekly from
bins) then pouring in necessary feed and filling up watering can. It is
a much quicker job and you can either spray overhead or take off the
spray and pour into pots/besides plants.
You also don't have to stand waiting for the can to fill up each time
which can be tedious!

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy