Old 07-06-2007, 04:47 PM
old perennial old perennial is offline
Registered User

Visit www.superspray.co.uk this is a first class hose end sprayer/ feeder which you can use with ANY liquid feed or even say Jayes fluid for disinfecting or detergent for washing the greenhouse, car shampoo for washing the car.

The spray head is on top of the bottle, you hold the bottle so all the weight is below the hand and not trying to bend it up and back over your arm.

If your plant feed says add one cap to a watering can then add one cap to the bottle and fill with water to 100ml mark which is equivalent to 5 litres mixed on discharge. 600ml capacity bottle holds 6 cans worth ie 30 litres of feed. Dilutes accuratley as you spray. Clean water or feed or OFF. No fancy gadgets really practical and its great for washing my car with No buckets to hump about and no paint scratching either as with bucket and sponge method.

Think I paid about ten pound mail order for mine. been using it about three years now with no problems. I have two actually as one seems to be continually full of lawn feed.

I used one of the first miraclegrow feeders which diluted in the bottle but i found that the dilution was very eractic. This superspray dilutes in the head as it draws the feed up from the bottle into the main stream of water from the hose. Very happy with it has you might tell!