Old 07-06-2007, 05:45 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
bent bent is offline

Default how much water is enough for new grass seeds

put some Scotts Kentucky Bluegrass common #1 grass seed down 8-10 days ago.
I think the conditions are perfect, according to the bag 15-26Celcius. It
was overcast and raining for maybe 4 of those days, and the days it wasn't
and even those it was, I have watered it several times per day. Is this
neccesary, and how long should it take to come up? I have been able to keep
it moist (it has not dried out yet), but the bag says only "water daily".