Old 30-03-2003, 05:44 AM
Noddy

Default ants in worm farm

and if they decide they like the kero you could always put a match to it
once they get in
:;-)
"APR" wrote in message
Pour some kero into the water, it will float on top of the water and the
ants will not like it at all.

"Mousie" wrote in message
I am having a real problem with those little black ants in my worm farm.

put ice-cream containers under each leg and filled it with water which
stopped them for a couple of weeks, but the little buggers are now

swimming
across to get to the leg. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen

it
myself! Does anyone have any ideas of how to keep them out?

Thanks

--
Mousie

3 )~