Old 07-06-2007, 10:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
danny danny is offline

Default Paph. philippinensis

I guess the bellsouth mail server was having problems, I'm finally getting
posts again and my posts aren't on the bellsouth server (but your replies
are, so obviously they got sent.) I assume Diana is on the same server.

These were just quick shots against a white wall in the growing room, mostly
without flash. I only posted the ones where the room lighting didn't throw
off the color too much :-)
-danny

"P Max" wrote in message
Glorious, Danny! Looks a bit like a plate print. How did you do it?
Peter