Old 08-06-2007, 01:32 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default another frog story!

Here's my frog story. I've got these hanging "self-watering" pots
that have a little trough you pour water in to water the plants (from
the bottom). Normally, I see frogs like this outside on my window
eating bugs, but this one got inside. You can just barely see the
frog poking its head out of the spout in the picture. He's been there
almost a week, jumping out when I water.
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...khuis/Frog.jpg

Well, it may not be a very good frog story but it's the only one I've
got.
--
Galen Hekhuis
Hell hath no fury like a bird in the hand