Old 08-06-2007, 05:15 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Dave Dave is offline

Default how much water is enough for new grass seeds

"bent" wrote in message
put some Scotts Kentucky Bluegrass common #1 grass seed down 8-10 days
ago. I think the conditions are perfect, according to the bag
15-26Celcius. It was overcast and raining for maybe 4 of those days, and
the days it wasn't and even those it was, I have watered it several times
per day. Is this neccesary, and how long should it take to come up? I
have been able to keep it moist (it has not dried out yet), but the bag
says only "water daily".

News==----
Newsgroups
=----