Old 08-06-2007, 05:08 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default another frog story!

On Thu, 7 Jun 2007 18:32:26 CST, Galen Hekhuis
wrote:

Here's my frog story. I've got these hanging "self-watering" pots
that have a little trough you pour water in to water the plants (from
the bottom). Normally, I see frogs like this outside on my window
eating bugs, but this one got inside. You can just barely see the
frog poking its head out of the spout in the picture. He's been there
almost a week, jumping out when I water.
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...khuis/Frog.jpg

Well, it may not be a very good frog story but it's the only one I've
got.

I preferred yours to Kathy, ewwww. I wonder how many parasites this guy has
gotten from eating those things (or perhaps this new diet killed off what
he had?). My theory, he was gluten sensitive and gave that up when he
started eating his food, ah.... fresh. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us