Old 08-06-2007, 10:05 AM
Wapa Wapa is offline
Registered User

Default New Turf Lawn

Hi,

3 days ago I layed a new turf lawn. I notice that in places it is sinking. How do I sort this out? Should I leave the lawn to establish more before I go about sorting it, or should I sort it now? Can I rectify it by putting a top dressing on or is it necessary to lift the turf and top up the soil underneath?

Also, I live in Spain and the temperature at the moment is fluctuating around the 25 - 30 degrees mark, how often should I be watering it?

Would be very greatful of any help, hints and tips :-)