Old 09-06-2007, 07:30 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default another frog story!

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 12:35:30 CST, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

Can I ask why you have plants indoors in the summer? I take all mine
outside for the summer. The sun lovers go on the open side deck and the
shade lovers on the covered front porch. They come back in before the 1st
frost much nicer looking than when they go out. I now have 2 greenhouses
just for my plants. :-)

The short answer is it would be too much of a hassle to move them.
Longer answer follows:

The plants in the bathtub have gotten huge, and many of them are sort
of like vines and have climbed into and around things so that I'd
probably have to spend several hours cutting just to get them free.
They've wrapped around unused towel racks, around faucets and
fixtures, they've even climbed and wrapped themselves around the
chains I hang the grow lights from. One end of the bathroom is a
minor jungle. Added to that is the fact that I'm a gimp, and once the
plants are there, they are there pretty much for good.
--
Galen Hekhuis
Hell hath no fury like a bird in the hand