Old 09-06-2007, 01:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David \(Normandy\) David \(Normandy\) is offline

Default Garden helper?

Perhaps you can photograph any unidentified seedlings and post them
here to be identified.

Pam in Bristol

Thanks Pam. The link is to a photo of one of the potted on seed trays.
Please tell me they aren't Virginia creepers! I planted lots of ripe seeds
in Autumn and there are far too many here to do anything with. On the other
hand we got some cut Chinese lanterns off the market and I planted all the
seeds from those. These are the two likeliest candidates, but there are
other
possibilities!

Photo at:

http://www.avisoft.co.uk/Hpim5435a.jpg