Old 09-06-2007, 03:21 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_11_] Reel McKoi[_11_] is offline

Default another frog story!

"Galen Hekhuis" wrote in message
The plants in the bathtub have gotten huge, and many of them are sort
of like vines and have climbed into and around things so that I'd
probably have to spend several hours cutting just to get them free.
They've wrapped around unused towel racks, around faucets and
fixtures, they've even climbed and wrapped themselves around the
chains I hang the grow lights from. One end of the bathroom is a
minor jungle. Added to that is the fact that I'm a gimp, and once the
plants are there, they are there pretty much for good.

==============================
Wow! It sounds like you have a little "greenhouse" right in your bathroom.
That's got to be handy having them right there indoors year round. :-) My
collection finally outgrew the large sun-room. I had to do something. My
main interests are geraniums and cactus but I have a lot of other stuff as
well. Last winter the water lettuce thrived in the first small greenhouse.
This winter I'm going to try and keep some water hyacinths over since I now
have a lot more room.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.