Old 09-06-2007, 10:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David \(Normandy\) David \(Normandy\) is offline

Default Rabbits!!

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Ian Pollard" wrote in message
Hi
I seem to have tried everything to keep rabbits out of the
vegetable patch. Anyone got any realistic suggestions.

Have you tried an electric fence, about 1000 volts should be quite
effective!

At one house I lived at briefly there was a nuisance cat and the neighbours
from hell - it was alleged the neighbour had a habit of "visiting" peoples
houses and sheds at night when nobody was around and returning via jumping
over a wall and over our garden. A bit naughty I know but a bare wire with
240 volts stretched across the garden and I never saw the cat there again.
The nocturnal shortcuts across our garden also stopped :-)

David.