Old 10-06-2007, 09:01 AM posted to england.rec.gardening,uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] ronsykesuk@aol.com is offline

Default Conifers turning black

On Jun 5, 10:06?pm, "Uncle Nobby" wrote:
Hi

Wonder if any of you could cast some light on to this.

I have some Golcrest conifers which were doing fine until I noticed that the
middle of the conifer is turning like a soot black.
The result is that it is stopping the conifers from growing and some are
dying.
Any ideas as to what it may be?

Thanx

I have the same problem. The trees are about 4 years old and have been
great until now. Have you had any luck in identifying the problem
yet. Thanks