Old 10-06-2007, 03:45 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Lombardy or Nor'easter Poplar?

Fortunately, one of my senators is Feingold who was only one voting
against Patriot act. But then, he reads without moving his lips.
I simply wont vote for anyone votes against the restoration. Ingrid

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 11:29:23 -0700, Billy Rose
wrote:
If you really want evidence to be presented in criminal
hearings, you need to email or phone your elected representatives and
ask them to support "The Habeas Corpus Restoration Act" (S. 185). After
all, it's been the keystone of English Common Law, and ours, for 800
years. I think that would be the American thing to do.