Old 10-06-2007, 03:50 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Lombardy or Nor'easter Poplar?

https://www.jungseed.com/jungsite/ju...roductID=21876

these are the trees

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 22:08:54 -0700, Guy With The Brown Thumb
wrote:

Thanks for all of the input; however I still need an answer to my
original question. Here's the premise again.

1--I WILL BE BUYING either the Nor'easter or the Lombardy Poplars. I
understand that both have negative aspects but I still will be buying
one or the other so the response is simply check A or B.

2--I understand all the bad things about both but, good bad or ugly,
my selection will be one of those two for a variety of reasons.

3--If you don't like either or haven't had experience with either then
ther best bet is not to respond since you wouldn't pick either one and
I must pick one or the other.

4--If nobody's had experience with both varieties, I guess I'm just
out of luck. Thanks for any insight in comparing these two mentioned
above.