Old 10-06-2007, 11:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Pelargonium Mr Wren

"Sacha" wrote

Does anyone happen to have a cutting or two of this to spare? I'd be
quite
happy to pay for them and for postage. We're away tomorrow for 5 nights
but
home on the 16th.
Bob, I haven't forgotten that Dianthus 'Green Lanes' for you. It's a 2l
pot
so I'll pack it up and send it on when we get back.

Try contacting these people...Vernon Geranium Nursery...
http://www.geraniumsuk.com/
I know they have lots of varieties that are not in their catalogue as it's
from them that I got "Doris Moore" years ago (and lots of others!). If they
don't have it and don't know where to get it you will certainly have a
search on your hands.

Thanks for sorting out the "pink" we look forward to planting it, I have
just the right spot. :-)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden