Old 10-06-2007, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Pelargonium Mr Wren

Does anyone happen to have a cutting or two of this to spare? I'd be quite
happy to pay for them and for postage. We're away tomorrow for 5 nights but
home on the 16th.
Bob, I haven't forgotten that Dianthus 'Green Lanes' for you. It's a 2l pot
so I'll pack it up and send it on when we get back.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 10-06-2007, 11:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote

Does anyone happen to have a cutting or two of this to spare? I'd be
quite
happy to pay for them and for postage. We're away tomorrow for 5 nights
but
home on the 16th.
Bob, I haven't forgotten that Dianthus 'Green Lanes' for you. It's a 2l
pot
so I'll pack it up and send it on when we get back.

Try contacting these people...Vernon Geranium Nursery...
http://www.geraniumsuk.com/
I know they have lots of varieties that are not in their catalogue as it's
from them that I got "Doris Moore" years ago (and lots of others!). If they
don't have it and don't know where to get it you will certainly have a
search on your hands.

Thanks for sorting out the "pink" we look forward to planting it, I have
just the right spot. :-)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 10-06-2007, 11:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 10/6/07 23:18, in article , "Bob
Hobden" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote

Does anyone happen to have a cutting or two of this to spare? I'd be
quite
happy to pay for them and for postage. We're away tomorrow for 5 nights
but
home on the 16th.
Bob, I haven't forgotten that Dianthus 'Green Lanes' for you. It's a 2l
pot
so I'll pack it up and send it on when we get back.

Try contacting these people...Vernon Geranium Nursery...
http://www.geraniumsuk.com/
I know they have lots of varieties that are not in their catalogue as it's
from them that I got "Doris Moore" years ago (and lots of others!). If they
don't have it and don't know where to get it you will certainly have a
search on your hands.

I think I can get it from Fibrex - think! We lost ours because one of the
staff inadvertently propagated an original shoot and not the sport that is
'Mr Wren'! It's a lovely plant but seems to be out of fashion now. Thanks
for this, Bob. When we get back from Scilly, I'll try them.

Thanks for sorting out the "pink" we look forward to planting it, I have
just the right spot. :-)

It's a great example with fabulous scent. It never went into commercial
production because its stems are quite short but to me, it would make a
wonderful buttonhole flower. I'll see to it when we return from Tresco.