Old 10-06-2007, 11:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Pelargonium leaf symptoms

On 10/6/07 21:13, in article
,
" wrote:

On Jun 10, 5:31 pm, Frank Booth Snr wrote:
Seen on underside of plant with 1 or 2 leaves similarly affected.
Otherwise growing well and looks healthy.

Any ideas what caused this?

http://tinyurl.com/2svgy4

Ooer Frank!!! I have never seen this before, but I'll bet someone
here has.

Judith

Ray says he's seen it before - possibly type of rust but in his experience,
cut off the affected leaves and it will, eventually, go away. He doesn't
recall it ever killing a plant but says some seem to be more affected than
others. I can't say he seemed terribly fussed by it but perhaps he's just
blasé! I'd be inclined to take cuttings from the unaffected parts, myself.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk